Asset Management Services
As an experienced investment advisor for family offices and high net worth foreign and domestic investors, RMC Realty Advisors is involved in all phases of the product life cycle, from acquisition to disposition. Our goal is to provide comprehensive and cost effective asset management services for investors of commercial real estate, allowing our valued clients to outsource this critical ownership function.
Schedule your consultation with our team of experts today Call (424) 276-2509
A Trusted Asset Management Partner
Our Comprehensive Asset Management Services Include:
- Source, evaluate, and acquire new properties
- Formulate strategic management and leasing plans
- Hire, direct, and evaluate the performance of property management and leasing teams
- Prepare annual business plans and critically review monthly property management and leasing reports
- Keep Ownership apprised of property performance and the condition and trends of regional and local real estate markets
- Monitor upcoming lease expirations and work diligently to retain existing tenant base
- Work directly with leasing team to absorb vacant space on a timely basis
- Negotiate leases and property agency agreements
- Evaluate, monitor, and revise property financing strategy, as necessary
- Calculate and track financial performance and initiate periodic distributions to Ownership
- Formulate and implement disposition plans
Complimentary Portfolio Review
Receive a complimentary review and analysis of your current real estate portfolio, which will allow you to step away from the day to day management and focus on your core business or other interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our primary goal at RMC Realty Advisors is to allow our clients to step away from the day to day oversight of their valuable real estate assets. Because of the ownership mentality and experience we bring to each assignment, our clients can focus on their core businesses and/or start spending more time with other interests.
What is the difference between an asset manager and a property manager? Aren’t they one in the same?
Both asset managers (investment advisors) and property managers play important, but separate roles in their oversight of real property. Property Managers are typically tasked with day to day oversight of the assets, such collection of rent, payment of operating expenses, financial reporting, and preparation of the annual operating budgets. In contrast, the Asset Manager is responsible for formulating and implementing the strategic management, leasing, and eventual disposition plans for each property. The asset manager also forecasts monthly cash flow and owner distributions, plus works directly with the property’s leasing team to set market rents and negotiate lease transactions with tenants.
Over the last 24 years, the experienced professionals at RMC Realty Advisors have successfully acquired, managed, leased, and sold various product types, including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, mixed use, and self storage.
Yes, RMC Realty Advisors can either oversee assets in California for out-of-state or foreign investors or manage out of state assets for California-based investors. Our asset management team has managed multiple products types across the country.
Rather than a one-size fits all approach, RMC Realty Advisors hires management and leasing teams based on the product type and geographic location of each asset. If you would prefer to retain existing property management and leasing agents, RMC Realty Advisor is happy to continue those relationships.
RMC Realty Advisors Delivers
Real estate investments can be complex to manage even for full-time real estate professionals. It’s natural to have questions or concerns, and we want you to consider RMC Realty Advisors as a resource you can reach out to at any time. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.